Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

WilsonSouter

Georgia, United States
Hi I'm Tracie. A friend Christina turned me onto blogging (see her link attached--she is really good at this and fun to follow her blog) I decided to do this blog for all the family and friends that are out of town and just hard to keep in touch with at all times. We have familiy in Tennessee (Go Vols), South Carolina, Buffalo, Indiana, Arkansas, Washington and just for McKenzie---Mississippi. I recently (June 3, 2008) got married so of course included in the blog is my husband Billy and our children. My daughter McKenzie and his son Nick. Billy and I dated for over 4 years before we decided to marry and join our families together. We gave our children plenty of time to get used to 'us' together and they truly love each other!! It is so much better than true siblings..they actually get along! We have traveled a lot in the past 4 years so I hope to include some pictures from those trips. Ok...here we go.....

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chase's graduation to become a fireman.....


My nephew Chase is a FIREMAN and we are all very proud of him. This is such a big step for a 19 year old. We are all giving him advice so he makes the right decisions and succeeds in this position but we are very proud of him and geez it makes me feel old :( I can only imagine how my sister feels...LOL (she will kill me for that one)

Chase also had McKenzie and I join him at family night to see all the tasks he learned at the academy. It was tons of fun and he enjoyed taking McKenzie all around and she even put on his gear. We were able to walk through the building they set on fire to do drills..that was wild. I will hopefully be able to add those pics later..they are on my phone because of course I forgot my camera...they are some of my favorites!

Here are some pictures from graduation...

Lisa (my sister)/Glenn/Chase/Lance
Chase's dad Glenn is a Lieutenant fireman and performed the pinning at the ceremony.
McKenzie and Chase (Cousins)
Amanda (here is where is gets confusing....my cousin Deidre's daughter) came for the graduation from the great state of Washington. How nice was that!! Her and Chase are close! Pretty good for third cousins huh?!!
My niece Rebecca (my brother Tim's daughter) and her boyfriend Ben.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congrats Chase! That's awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!