It has been a while since my last post. A lot has been happening but I can't seem to get it all into the blog. Since school started I just don't seem to find the time in the evening to blog. Put it this way if Christina (see blog) can go through as much as she has in the last 2 months I really don't have any excuses at all not to find the time. Some of you know but for those who don't I will try to shorten this story.....
Christina had her second daughter on July 11. While pregnant her husband had kidney left kidney surgery. They then found a tumor on the right kidney but were trying to wait for Chris' recovery from having the baby to operate again on the right side (also to give him recovery time from the first surgery). On August 5th Christina had a seizure and was life flighted to a local hospital where she underwent brain surgery for an aneurysm. She was in ICU and had 4 more surgeries while in the hospital. She completed physical therapy ahead of schedule as an inpatient (with much motivation to see her children) and was able to come home. Her husband Mike had his second surgery while she was still in the hospital. They are both home but with 24 hour care and Chris continues her therapy. She is amazing!!!!!! Mike is a wonderful husband who kept all of us (her friends) updated every day, and that is so hard to do but great therapy for all of us to talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Mike for letting me visit Chris in the hospital! Chris and I have joked several times about me not letting her talk so long on the phone so we don't get in trouble by Mike for 'overdoing it'. I made sure the visits were short and but once she got a hold of that cell phone it full on calling...LOL
I could go on and on but the best updates and to follow her next surgery go to her blog... bresnan3blogspot.com.
On to my next post....
13 years ago



1 comment:
awwww...thanks for the blog shout out! I've been wondering where you've been in cyber space. I'll give you a ring tomorrow!
Post a Comment