Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

WilsonSouter

Georgia, United States
Hi I'm Tracie. A friend Christina turned me onto blogging (see her link attached--she is really good at this and fun to follow her blog) I decided to do this blog for all the family and friends that are out of town and just hard to keep in touch with at all times. We have familiy in Tennessee (Go Vols), South Carolina, Buffalo, Indiana, Arkansas, Washington and just for McKenzie---Mississippi. I recently (June 3, 2008) got married so of course included in the blog is my husband Billy and our children. My daughter McKenzie and his son Nick. Billy and I dated for over 4 years before we decided to marry and join our families together. We gave our children plenty of time to get used to 'us' together and they truly love each other!! It is so much better than true siblings..they actually get along! We have traveled a lot in the past 4 years so I hope to include some pictures from those trips. Ok...here we go.....

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Middle School



McKenzie started middle school Monday 8-11-08, its so hard to believe she is in 6th grade. The first day when I picked her up at school she got in the car and was very excited about how the day went. She said it was so different from elementary school and there were hardly any rules...of course I laughed and told her that they expect them to begin growing up and making the right choices. She bought her lunch all week and said the food is much better than elementary school, more choices and it tastes better. She only had homework once this week so that was a nice start also.
Nick started 5th grade, I don't have a picture of his first day since we didn't get to see him. He had homework everyday so that stinks for his first week. We were all tired after the first week, well maybe I was the only tired one since McKenzie went to a friends to spend the weekend at the Lake and Nick and Billy stayed up until almost midnight.

No comments: