Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

WilsonSouter

Georgia, United States
Hi I'm Tracie. A friend Christina turned me onto blogging (see her link attached--she is really good at this and fun to follow her blog) I decided to do this blog for all the family and friends that are out of town and just hard to keep in touch with at all times. We have familiy in Tennessee (Go Vols), South Carolina, Buffalo, Indiana, Arkansas, Washington and just for McKenzie---Mississippi. I recently (June 3, 2008) got married so of course included in the blog is my husband Billy and our children. My daughter McKenzie and his son Nick. Billy and I dated for over 4 years before we decided to marry and join our families together. We gave our children plenty of time to get used to 'us' together and they truly love each other!! It is so much better than true siblings..they actually get along! We have traveled a lot in the past 4 years so I hope to include some pictures from those trips. Ok...here we go.....

Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MARY ROSE


8-10-08----We celebrated Mary's 4th b-day today at Johns house. Her actual b-day was 8-5 which is the same as my brother Tim's b-day. Mary was so excited about her chocolate cake with bright pink icing that Uncle John and Lena got for her. John John loved that it had his big sisters picture on top. Nick wasn't able to be there but McKenzie helped out and made sure Mary and John ate the wonderful lasagna that Nana cooked.
Mary blew out her candle and wished for a 'Rocketship', a few seconds later a train was heard off in a distance and we told her the Rocketship was coming...she got a big smile on her face...Very Cute and a BIG imagination.









McKenzie and Mary


John and Mary eating their cake

No comments: