Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

WilsonSouter

Georgia, United States
Hi I'm Tracie. A friend Christina turned me onto blogging (see her link attached--she is really good at this and fun to follow her blog) I decided to do this blog for all the family and friends that are out of town and just hard to keep in touch with at all times. We have familiy in Tennessee (Go Vols), South Carolina, Buffalo, Indiana, Arkansas, Washington and just for McKenzie---Mississippi. I recently (June 3, 2008) got married so of course included in the blog is my husband Billy and our children. My daughter McKenzie and his son Nick. Billy and I dated for over 4 years before we decided to marry and join our families together. We gave our children plenty of time to get used to 'us' together and they truly love each other!! It is so much better than true siblings..they actually get along! We have traveled a lot in the past 4 years so I hope to include some pictures from those trips. Ok...here we go.....

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update...HGTV

UPDATE--McKenzie and HGTV


Ok, I promised pictures of McKenzie and her dad and I also wanted to give an update on the show. They came and taped the HGTV program with McKenzie and her dad. McKenzie was so impressed that they brought breakfast and catered lunch...she said it was 'like real catered food'. McKenzie said they were really nice and there were a lot of people there but it didn't take her long to get to know them. She learned a little about her dad...she didn't realize he had 20+ surgeries before they amputated his leg. She thought it was her fault becasue he mentioned that she was being born soon and he did it for her. He later had to explain to her that he did it so he could be able to walk with her not that it was her fault. McKenzie said she didn't talk a lot especially as much as her dad did. Anyway, they are coming to do 2 rooms (not the deck..they don't do anything out doors) the week of Sept 2nd. It might be aired sometime around November but I promise everyone will know as soon as I find out.


For McKenzie's 11th b-day Mike took her to get her second hole ear pierced. Look at that face of uncertainty. The other picture is the 5th grade Father-daughter dance.



UPDATE September 08 THE HOUSE IS COMPLETE

The 'Reveal' of the house was a few weeks ago. I couldn't wait to pick McKenzie up that weekend to see the house (Mike usually brings her home but I was not having that this weekend) So...I took pictures. I am sure once the show is on TV it will be much better than my pictures but here is a sneak preview as promised. It is very modern and I love the colors. Mike and McKenzie are happy with the way it turned out. McKenzie loved the crew! She has even become friends with some of them.

Den
Everything is new........
Den
The theme colors are gray, Brown and Silver

There are two of these and a ceiling fan in the Den
Office
The blue blocks are painted perfectly on the walls.
New desk/Chair etc.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love that pic of the two of them together for the dance. I can't believe Mck is 11 years old already. It just seems like yesterday she was Lindsay's age and you were upset because she hardly had any hair! LOL! AMAZING!
I can't wait to see what they do with the rooms. Keep me posted so I don't miss it!