Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

WilsonSouter

Georgia, United States
Hi I'm Tracie. A friend Christina turned me onto blogging (see her link attached--she is really good at this and fun to follow her blog) I decided to do this blog for all the family and friends that are out of town and just hard to keep in touch with at all times. We have familiy in Tennessee (Go Vols), South Carolina, Buffalo, Indiana, Arkansas, Washington and just for McKenzie---Mississippi. I recently (June 3, 2008) got married so of course included in the blog is my husband Billy and our children. My daughter McKenzie and his son Nick. Billy and I dated for over 4 years before we decided to marry and join our families together. We gave our children plenty of time to get used to 'us' together and they truly love each other!! It is so much better than true siblings..they actually get along! We have traveled a lot in the past 4 years so I hope to include some pictures from those trips. Ok...here we go.....

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia...3 years old on July 15, 2008. Olivia is my BFF Alecia's daughter. You will also see pics of Jackson (Olivia's baby brother)



Some of my favorite pictures of McKenzie and Olivia....


Stone Mountain, on the train
Of course I had to buy cotton candy to watch the laser show at Stone Mountain!!

American Girl Store...that was so fun! We ate lunch in the bistro and the girls got their dolls hair done at the salon.
Eating in the bistro.
Olivia's bedroom
McKenzie, Olivia and Jackson

1 comment:

Chris said...

I can't believe ya'll already took Olivia to the AG store....OMG...SOOOOOOOO not taking Lindsay there yet. LOL! Cute pics!! Jackson has really grown too...such a cutie!