Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

WilsonSouter

Georgia, United States
Hi I'm Tracie. A friend Christina turned me onto blogging (see her link attached--she is really good at this and fun to follow her blog) I decided to do this blog for all the family and friends that are out of town and just hard to keep in touch with at all times. We have familiy in Tennessee (Go Vols), South Carolina, Buffalo, Indiana, Arkansas, Washington and just for McKenzie---Mississippi. I recently (June 3, 2008) got married so of course included in the blog is my husband Billy and our children. My daughter McKenzie and his son Nick. Billy and I dated for over 4 years before we decided to marry and join our families together. We gave our children plenty of time to get used to 'us' together and they truly love each other!! It is so much better than true siblings..they actually get along! We have traveled a lot in the past 4 years so I hope to include some pictures from those trips. Ok...here we go.....

Monday, July 21, 2008

Other nieces and nephews....
These are nieces and nephews that are not in the original pics that I posted from the wedding. Lance was at the wedding but I didn't have any pics to post. The others were not able to make it for different reasons.
I am trying to get pics up to tell about us. Once I get up a few good posts then I can start blogging day by day or week by week depending on what is going on.


I am sure Lance won't like this picture either. He didn't like the original one I posted but he goofs off so much its hard to get a good picutre...so that's what you get Lance...LOL This is Lance with 'Bandit' Grandmommy and Pappy's dog (he has actually become our dog also. He stays with us when they are out of town, which is quite a bit. He got to stay with Lance the last time because I was sick and couldn't go get him. Thank goodness Bandit adapts well different houses.

Chase (on Lt) and Lance (on Rt). Chase is a new fire fighter and Lance will be a junior this year. They are my sister Lisa's kids. (Not sure why y'all don't like this picture..I don't think its that bad. I bet next time I pull the camera out you will pose since you know you could be on the blog..)

Mary Rose and John. This is Billy's sisters children. They are so sweet and John loves to do everything Mary does.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, Billy's sisters kids are that old already! Where does the time go?? I haven't even seen John before! I'm LOVING that you have a blog now!